Saturday 18 February 2012

Whiff of Joy - Blue Bird

Hello,
It's been a few days since I posted.  I was too busy celebrating my birthday (lol). Thanks to everyone for making this one special.

Now I'm going to vent a little here.  I had to have my drivers license renewed this year.  No problem until I get it in the mail and see my picture!   There is no way it is me in that photo!  Do they do re-takes?     I know they adjusted the photo....they removed any makeup I had on, puffed out my face, and made me shut my mouth!  To make it worse, the colour is a greenish grey to match the license. It cost me $75. and I have to look at it for 5 years. .....to the back of my wallet it goes and hopefully will never come out...just so you know!

phew...glad I got that off my chest!  Here is my card tonight with a different take on Whiff of Joy stamp called "for my tweetheart".



Coloured with Copics
Paper:  SU barely banana and ballet blue
SU leaf die
Flowers from Wild Orchid
Corner Die - Provo Craft

Here is a peek at the inside.




                     Cute Card Thursday Challenge #204 http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
                    

Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Pat


1 comment: