Saturday 4 February 2012

Tickled Pink - Ice Skater Sookie

Good day,

I'm going to enter today's card into a couple of challenges.  Yes, I think I've finally got it.....posted 2 cards this week and didn't annoy Mr. Linky.    Phew !!   When my friends finally decide to do the blog thing, I'll be able to help them since I've grown a few brain cells these last few months... it was painful at times let me tell ya!

This digital is from Tickled Pink Stamps and is called "Ice Skater Sookie".
The stars were made with Sizzix Originals Stars #2 and the plastic ones are from my stash  (can't remember from where...most likely Michaels, on sale.)    The swirl is a Die-Namics die from MFT Stamps.    Using up some of my SU paper stash - this is elegant eggplant and baja breeze.  Plaid is from DCWV "Nana's Kitchen".    Used just a little cheesecloth to soften the look.


Copics:  Hair:  R59, R37, R24, E07
Skin:  E11, E01, E000, E0000, R20
Clothing:  BG15, BG02, BG000, BV02, BV04, BV08

Entered into Tickled Pink Stamp challenge #54   http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by,  Hugs, Pat

3 comments:

Stampalicious said...

beautiful card, I love the way you coloured your image , thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps, hugs, martina

Sara H said...

Your card is so beautiful!!! Love the stitches and the pretty papers and the stars and well... everything =D
Beautiful colouring too!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week and good luck with the draw!

Jill said...

Great colouring and your stiching is perfect!
Beautiful papers :)
Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck
Hugs, Jill