Monday 27 February 2012

Mo's Digital Pencil - Facebook

Good day,
Hope everyone had a great weekend.   We celebrated Allie's birthday and I gave her the Kenny K. biker girl card.  I added a banner that read #1 Sons Fan which she loved.  

This easle card is to showcase the Work at Home Moms, our daughter being one of them.   It is not uncommon for her to start her day when the rest of the house is sound asleep.

I used Spellbinder Grand Nestabilities Label One for the base and Spellbinder Fancy Tags Two for the label.   The image was coloured with copics.  I used Bow Easy to create the bow...tied 2 and joined them together.  The lace was given to me by my friend Helen.


Paper:  SU Cameo Coral
DP:  SEI Promise Me


                      Robyn's Fetish  Challenge #96

Have a great day.  Hugs, Pat

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Pat! Love the shape and easel design! Fun image and you've colored it so wonderfully! Pretty colors, papers and details! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

Alli-cat said...

Great card!

Pat said...

Oh Pat...I love this easel card! Such yummy colors...and your coloring of this darling Mo image is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

kyms kards said...

looks like me lol
love the shape
Thanks for sharing with us at the Robyns Fetish challenge
Hope to see you again soon!

kym DT

Elaine L. said...

This is just perfect, Pat! I love that color, the big, beautiful bow, and your coloring of the image! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

Wow, beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week. :)
Hugs,
Dorcas
ps) I have no strings attached candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out. :)

Laurence said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

Laurence

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh so pretty!