Wednesday 25 January 2017

Ribbons & Pearls

Hi everyone,
I hope you're having a good week. 

Today starts a new challenge at 
 where our lovely host Jools has chosen the theme of
 "Ribbons and or Pearls"

I've coloured with Copics a digital image generously supplied
by our wonderful sponsor this week Digital Delights
This cutie is called Heart and Rose Bunny available here in the shop.

 
I've kept my card pretty cas using ribbon from my stash and cutting the
image using MFT stitched circle die.
 
Digital Delights will be offering a $5. gift voucher to this week's lucky winner.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you get a chance to play along
with us this week.
hugs,
 

9 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Pat. I love the ribbon strips, I'd have never thought to do that and it's so effective! Really sweet CAS card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

cotnob said...

A pretty card Pat, such an adorable image.
Pauline
x

Chris said...

Love how you've used the ribbon here Pat...looks fabulous!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, I love the design and the cute image.

Pat xx

Alison said...

This little cutie looks so sweet beside that fantastic array of ribbon. Gorgeous card, Pat - I love it...!!!
Alison x

Pia S said...

Love how you've used ribbon, like you would with scrap pieces of DPs. I might borrow this idea at some point...

Carol S. said...

Cute image and a pretty card Pat. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Love your ribbon details Pat, adorable and so gorgeous!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Aww Pat....what a gorgeous card....sweet image and love what you have done with the ribbons....so cute....Joolsx