Tuesday 18 February 2014

Adorable!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately.
  I hope you are all well and safe in the horrible weather we've had around the globe recently. 

I celebrated a birthday on Saturday and what a wonderful day it was.
 I truly am blessed with the best husband, family and friends.  
....and I unwrapped lots of crafting goodies so you might see some soon.

Unfortunately I lost internet connection yesterday and since it was Family Day the stores were closed and I couldn't get the part I needed until today.   I made my way thru all the snow we received  overnight and finally got things up and running again this morning!   
...crazy how dependent we are on technology!

I couldn't wait to share the card my oldest Granddaughter (age 11) made for me.
She drew the image by hand and coloured it with the Copics I had given her for Christmas. 
 I am sooo proud of my ubber talented little "jellybean".



I will enter this into MIM Challenge #179

Thank you so much for stopping by,
hugs,
Pat K xx

13 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Mmmmm I can see who she takes after! Brilliant both the colouring and the drawing. Susan x

cotnob said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Pat, can't wait to see what you make with your Birthday presents.
Wow! You have one talented Granddaughter, what a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

sue w. said...

Hi Pat, glad you're up and running again. I've been a bad bloger since Christmas, don't know where my mojo went.
How fab is this card, drawn by hand too, just super, clever girl.
Happy belated birthday hun.
Hugs Sue W.

Lisa Lynn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Pat! What a wonderful card - and how precious! A real keepsake.

Stamps and Paper said...

Your granddaughters very talented Pat lovely image beautifully coloured

Anne

Pia S said...

I'm impressed by your granddaughter's hand drawing and coloring, and she's got a great eye for a clean design!
Glad you had a wonderful birthday:)

Unknown said...

Wow thats amazing & only 11...very talented xxx

Ciska said...

That's amazing Pat, what a great artist your grand daughter is! Oh, and congrats on your birthday :)

Mau xx said...

What a super talented grandaughter you have Pat, I hope she keeps up with her drawing skills.
A beautiful sweet card.
hugs Mau xx

Gail said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Your little Jellybean might want to consider art school. She's talented far beyond her years.

Hugs, Gail

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday, Happy belated birthday.

The card is amazing for a little girl to be so talented and a wonderful card for her grandmother to treasure no doubt.

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing over at MIM and Good Luck, Kerry DT xx

Darnell said...

WHAT? Your 11-year-old GD drew this by hand??? Oh, heavens, she is so talented! And her coloring skills, wherever did she learn that, besides what she inherited from her GM?!! Oh, the places she will go!! Hugs, Darnell