Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - A Vintage Christmas

Good morning all,
Today is the start of a new challenge at  
and our hostess this week is Anne Marie and she has chosen
A Vintage Christmas as the theme.

We have two fabulous sponsors this week and they are 
 and 

I've chosen an image from Floppy Latte's Digital Designs called Holly Bough
for my card share with another cas design.

I sat down yesterday to start my card ...house was nice and quiet then it happened....chain saws and mulching machines!  Our neighbour had a crew in to cut down a 40 year old tree!  6 hours of mind-numbing noise.....so much for my peace and quiet  :)  At least he didn't schedule them for a Sunday....that's when he usually cuts his lawn.  Like clockwork, every Sunday in the summer, just as we're sitting down to Sunday dinner!   On the bright side...at least he's maintaining the property :)

Enough of my chatter.....on to the details.  Green mirror cardstock has been used to frame the first layer and gold mirror for the Spellbinders Floral Oval.  Seam binding for the bow.   Gold atyou Spica pen used on the bow and SU square lattice embossing folder for the top layer.

Entering the following challenges
Squigglefly - Traditional Red & green

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Pat K x

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Pat this is so elegant and I love the rich colours and of course that bow just finished it off beautifully.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pat. I love the rich colours with that wonderful embossing and beautiful seam binding

Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

I will whisper incase you have headache hun cus I certainly would after all that noise lol. Simply beautiful & exquisite hun. Gorgeous card.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A gorgeous card, I love the textured back ground and the image is super
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, so elegant, love the way you have framed the image.

Pat xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh my goodness Pat this is certainly a stunner! I love the mat made from gold mirri, it's so effective xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful and elegant card. Thank you forjoining us at Squigglefly.

coops said...

so stunning pat.i love your fabulous rich colours and really gorgeous traditional image :D

xx coops xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Oh very pretty, love the gold frame for the image, Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.
Cindy

Holly Young said...

Very pretty clean and simple card. The frame is gorgeous and I love all the texture. Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly this week!

The Gov. said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!