Friday 14 December 2012

Delicious Doodles Challenge #15

Good day everyone,
Today starts a new challenge at
and we would like to see
Anything but a Card

 I've made place cards using one of my favourite holiday drawings by Teri called
 "On a Winter's Day"

I added the names in Word, coloured the bird and highlighted the shadows...just a little.
These came together very quickly....great when you have a crowd for dinner.


Image was printed on Cryogen White which has a wonderful creamy, soft iridescent
Place card made out of Kraft paper
Because I love the vintage feel of this gorgeous image I thought I would sneak in a photo of the Christmas card I made as well.   CAS again and one of my favourite cards this year.


Cryogen white as well, framed in dark red and silver.  Card is SU Very Vanilla
Seam binding for the bow

Entering the following challenges
For Fun Challenges - I'll be home for Christmas
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
MIM#119
Love to Create Challenge #45 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Winter
Bearly Mine Challenge #65 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Pat K x


22 comments:

Carol Willis said...

THese are beautiful Pat. GOrgeous image.
Hugs
Caz x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oh lovely! These are so effective and I love that big bow!! stunning :D

Stamps and Paper said...

Pat this is stunning, love the image and just love that gorgeous bow it really finishes off your card...

Anne

Teri said...

These are gorgeous hun! Love the card with that huge bow! xx

Doreen said...

Love your place cards,love the image and gorgeous card.xxx

Laine said...

Absolutely delicious Pat. Sending Merry Christmas Greetings to you and every Good Wish for 2013.
Hugs from
Laine
X

Sue said...

WOW!! That image is stunning Pat, I love the touch of colour.
Your placecards look gorgeous and the card using the same image looks amazing.

hugs Sue

KraftyKoolKat said...

I adore this place cards sweetie they are awesome. So is that lovely card with the gorgeous bow. I spotted you over on MIM and came over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Skye said...

These are gorgeous. Love the image and the beautiful bow. Saw you on MIM

Kathy D. said...

OMG I love that bow!! Wow.
Love the simplicity of the place cards with the touch of color.
Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges with Christmas - with a home/house. Hope to see you Wednesday when our new challenge is posted.

Eileen said...

You've done it again Pat. I just had to get that image and managed to pick up another 7 while I was there :)
This is totally gorgeous. Love what you have done with the image. Thanks for the inspiration
Eileen x

NancyD said...

It's a lovely set of cards! Thank you for joining this week for our "anything goes" challenge at Love to Create. NancyD

P.S. You should consider entering this card into the Craft a Scene challenge as well.

Tammy said...

WOW these are stunning Pat! I love that image!! Popped over from MIM!
Tammy x

Chrissy said...

Stunning CAS card and gorgeous red bow Pat, love your place cards too, gorgeous image..

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Oh wie zauberhaft.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

coops said...

so stunning pat.i love the fabulous winter scene :D

xx coops xx

Katy said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the little red bird and the bow! Beautiful! And I love that you made place cards! Awesome!! Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

Vicky said...

OMBloodyGod............how totally gorgeous is that card I love the burgandy bow & the image I fell in love with as soon as I saw it on Teri's blog........its a perfect winter scene. Love those placemats may have to pinch that idea hun if I may......they are awesome hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Janice said...

So beautiful, I love these. What a great image & what wonderful cards you have made with it. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jx

Helen Dooley said...

Love this! very beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun!

carol said...

These are gorgeous cards, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

Emma H said...

Wow Pat, these are gorgeous!