Monday 12 December 2011

Swiss Pixie Through the Night

Oh Happy Day :)   
I've been a member of Splitcoast Stampers online community since 2009 and up until last week had never posted any of my work.  Well since I started a blog I've been on a roll - gotta keep learning new stuff right (lol).  I've now posted 3 cards and can't stand the excitement.  2 of my cards were named Favourites. (This is a way for SCS to give recognition to some of the standout creations posted each week.)  Waaaahooooo - Can't stand myself (lol)!

Here is a card made with a CC Designs Swiss Pixie digi called  "Through the night" and "Trees. 

Copics:  G94  YG63 G21  G40,  YR31 Y32, G44, 43, 41  and sorry did not keep track of the hair or lantern colour.
Die:  MFT
Masked trees to stipple sky with SU bashful blue
Liquid Applique, Glamour Dust
DP - Basic Grey Oxford preppy plaid
Tag:  Whimsy Stamps









No comments: